Westcon Group, Inc. is a value added distributor of category-leading unified communications, network infrastructure, data center and security solutions with a global network of specialty resellers. The company’s Comstor business unit is a dedicated provider of all Cisco networking, collaboration and data center solutions.
- Global company, headquartered in Tarrytown, NY, USA
- Over US$4 billion in revenues
- Founded in 1985
- Present in 58 countries, across six continents
- With over 100 offices, we ship to more than 100 countries
- 20+ logistics/staging facilities
- Backed by 3,000+ associates
- 20,000+ transacting customers globally
OUR BUSINESS PRACTICES INCLUDE:
- Comstor Practice
Comstor is a dedicated value-added distributor of Cisco networking, collaboration, security and data center solutions.
- Cisco’s 1st global distributor
- Cisco Distribution Partner awards across a broad range of theaters/geographies
- Cisco 2010 Global Distribution Partner of the Year
- Strategic investments in global LEAP Centers
- 100% Cisco-dedicated business practice
- Continued geographic expansion
- Convergence Practice
Westcon Convergence is a value-added distributor of unified communications and network infrastructure solutions.
- We have deep expertise in the following areas and technologies:
- Network Infrastructure
- Unified Communications
- Strategic vendor partners include: Avaya, Extreme Networks and Polycom
- In selected countries our portfolio also includes: Acme Packet, AudioCodes, Enterasys, Meru Networks, MS Lync, Siemens and many others.
- Security Practice
Westcon Security is a value-added distributor of comprehensive secure technology solutions for network and application infrastructure.
- We have deep expertise in the following technologies:
- Perimeter Security: Firewall/UTM
- Data & Application Security
- Mobility, Access Infrastructure/Control
- WAN Acceleration/Optimization
- Compliance Management
- Virtualization/Cloud Security
- Strategic vendor partners include: Blue Coat, Check Point, F5, HP Enterprise Security and Juniper
- In selected countries our portfolio also includes: Brocade, Crossbeam Systems, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Riverbed, RSA, Sourcefire, Symantec, Trend Micro, VMware, Websense, and others.
- Data Center Practice
Our Data Center Practice is a solution-led business that understands the real world requirements of our partners and their customers.
This expertise, along with accredited engineering personnel, allows us to enhance the skills of our partners, provide the education and training where necessary, and demonstrate the solutions in our highly-specified world-class demonstration facilities.
- The Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific Data Center demonstration centers
- Accredited configuration centers worldwide
- First globally approved UCS distributor for Cisco
- Comprehensive solutions include FlexPod, Fujitsu, VCE, and others
- Experts in virtualization
- Cloud Practice
Our cloud services marketplace is a web-enabled platform for marketing, delivering and managing cloud services from our global vendor portfolio. Our teams provide the business and technical guidance to enable you to build a profitable cloud services business.
- End-to-end automation of the cloud services transaction
- Manage and administer cloud service delivery on behalf of your customers
- A cloud services catalogue filled with best-of-breed cloud services from across our global vendor portfolio
- Access to expertise to help you build a profitable cloud services practice
- Services Practice
Westcon Services help resellers distinguish their offerings and augment their capabilities, thereby ensuring successful, profitable and recurring project revenue while
optimizing resources. Our portfolio offrings include:
- Professional services for system design
- Training services for improved delivery
- Support services (i.e. outsourced vendor support desks)
- Installation and maintenance services
About Westcon Group Brochure pdf | ebook
Contact your local office for more information.